Gate House Residential Care Home
We are here for people with mental health issues
Gate House is a registered care home for 10 adults with mental health problems.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To provide a therapeutic environment for Service Users, facilitate
independent living and enhancement of individual`s ability to function in
the community to the best of their potentials.
- To assist Service Users to develop the skills they need. In order progress as
much as possible.
- To have individual CARE PLANS devised by the Service Users, Key
Workers, other professionals, relatives and friends.
- To encourage social integration and the development of good relationships
- To assist Service Users to make decisions about their health and future life
on the basis of informed choice.
- To provide support and advice to Service Users, their relatives and friends
according to their expressed needs.